Saturday, June 13, 2015

Welcome Dead Frog Inc. to The Brick Bucket!

Editor Tate Whitesell is happy to announce that another writer will be joining The Brick Bucket to post MOCs and other LEGO-related musings from around the web! You may know Dead Frog Inc. from his great sci-fi MOCs on Flickr... now you'll see his commentary right here on The Brick Bucket. Here's what he had to say: 

Aloha!

I'm Dead Frog Inc., but most people just call me Frog. I originally wrote for The Brick Tavern Blog, but it went pretty inactive, and Tate was kind enough to invite us over to join The Brick Bucket Blog-team. And now I am here.
I'm mostly a Sci-Fi builder, although I do enjoy Fantasy, Bionicle and car builds. I've been active in the flickr community since late 2011, but I had a long break and started again early 2013.

DFinc.
New Avatar
More writers may be joining the Brick Bucket blogging team soon. If you'd like to be one of them, contact us

No comments: