Monday, June 30, 2014

Cove Island Map

I really like this microscale castle/pirates MOC by Sir Valiant~. It has ships, castles, and some nicely built tiny palm trees, as well as a huge pile of trans-light blue studs! 
Here are Sir Valiant~'s thoughts on the build: 


Good to be building Again!

This is my entry for the Jolly Roger Contest 3 1/2 put on by Bluesecrets and the Forbidden Cove Forums.
The challenge was to build a treasure map out of LEGO bricks. This is my interpretation.

I had a blast building this, and was able to try my hand at many new techniques. I have never built micro-scale, and I don't think I did too bad.
Each Island has a fortress representing each fo the Classic-Pirate faction (excluding Islanders). The bluecoats outpost and also the Redcoats and Pirate fortresses.
Be sure to notice the details such as the Compass, sextant's, telescopes, and microscale ships. Enjoy!

No comments: