There's so much to look at here, so allow me to list a few of my favorite little details and techniques:
- I love how the walls have little bricks that stick out partway, giving the surface a rough and textured look.
- We've seen that roof design- using a ton of 1x1 cylinders- before (and even on official sets), but it looks so darn good here!
- The alternate use of plates and tiles to create an uneven ground surface is nice.
- I really like the little windmill rig on the lefthand side.
- The archway with the little section of slanted roof is a nice touch.
- And of course, there's the little things, like the wagon wheel and little brown sack leaning against the wall of the building.